- (no title)
- Autistics Should…
- Quick Thought: Still Here
- Quick Thought: Today is Tuesday, September 5th, 1989…
- What Are You Supposed To Do With That?
- “Treacherous Thing” by Ego Likeness
- To my childhood psychiatrist:
- Price Check on the Autistic, Please
- Quick Thought: Science. Ur doing it wrong.
- Quick Thought: Adventures in Housecleaning
- Interlude: Intro to Co-Morbidity
- April 10, 2012 Supplement: Transcripts
- It’s Autism Awareness Month: May the odds be ever in your favor.*
Ren Thorpe lives in Eastern Pennsylvania where she is currently writing, making jewelry, learning to cook and garden, working hard at coupled life with her partner, Morgan. She is diagnosed autistic and hard of hearing, as well as struggling with a mood disorder, and spends time blogging on those subjects.
She lives with three cats, her partner, his mother, and prefers the word "hermit" over "agoraphobic" -- sounds too clinical.